- Seeking Assistant Store Manager in pet industry
- My Pet Warehouse - Windsor
- Be part of our growth and exciting times ahead!
- Package - base, super and team benefits
Best Friends has experienced unprecedented growth in our history with the acquisition of My Pet Warehouse, new store opens, store refurbishments and relocation of our stores to larger sites. We are showing continued signs of growth for 2020 and have many exciting plans for our business and St.Peter's ahead.
We are on the search for a dynamic Assistant Store Manager for our My Pet Warehouse - Windsor who wants to be a part of the next phase of growth and passionate about delivering the best in pet care.
Career and lifestyle benefits of the role
As an Assistant Store Manager for Best Friends Gungahlin, you will fast-track your retail leadership experience by years. You will advance your career by taking responsibility:
- for supporting the sales assistants in their training and cross selling opportunities,
- connecting our products and services across the entire store,
- support the store manager in allocating team activities for the day,
- provide insights into team development opportunities,
- assisting with the merchandising, presentation of the store, ticketing, stocktakes, and above all else, and
- help look after our pets and their owners through a customer first culture that informs, cares for and educates them on our products and services.
Our thorough induction and training programs will offer you invaluable skills in the pet industry that will set you up for success.
As a pet parent and employee of Best Friends, you will also benefit from generous discounts on all our products, service and knowledge saving you thousands of dollars each year. This is while working within a highly supportive and dynamic environment, a roster that promotes work - life balance and within a family friendly culture.
To be successful:
You will have experience in a leadership role that has supervised and guided a small team of retail assistants. You are known for being:
- passionate about pets and their health & wellness,
- an engaging communicator who is interested in understanding customers' needs and delivering customer service excellence,
- a positive energy who motivates others and creates an engaged and cohesive team culture,
- inclusive person who values the different views of others and encourages all to feel welcome, and
- interested in developing teams and supporting them to excel in their roles,
This is a dream role, leadership and pets. Don't miss out, apply now!
For more information speak to our Talent Manager on 0452 237 470 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require our future employees to have the ongoing right to work in Australia. Agencies are not required to present candidates.