Assistant Store Manager
- Join Best Friends Browns Plains as Assistant Store Manager
- Enjoy the perfect union between retail and pet companion care
- Opportunity for development, free onsite car parking & employee benefits
Growing from strength to strength
Despite these uncertain times, we are continuing to see our company and Bowns Plains store grow from strength to strength. This has been the result of our Store Manager working together with the team to create a supportive and positive experience for our new and regular customers.
We are seeking a new Assistant Store Manager to join us at Best Friends Browns Plains.
We are Best Friends.
At Best Friends, we are committed to creating a healthy and happy life for pets. Our award - winning health & wellness range, highly successful Complete Care™ program promoting preventative medicine and adoption of over 7,000 rescue kittens to families across Australia in the last year are only a few examples of our dedication.
Your new destiny.
Our Assistant Store Managers, role model and mentor teams on customer service excellence, embody maturity and professionalism.
As a successful leader you will also bring:
- experience leading a team by living the values of our organisation and supporting a customer first culture,
- supporting the Store Manager in day to day deliverables,
- an ability to coach a team by instilling trust and building the team's capability and knowledge to guide the customer experience with confidence,
- an understanding in the management of a store operations, including driving sales growth, visual merchandising, ticketing, stock integrity and store presentation,
- an ability to handle situations that achieve positive outcomes for all involved, and
- knowledge in establishing a high performing store and financial management .
We invest in you.
As part of our Best Friends team, you benefit from our many offerings, including:
- Personalised mentoring in retail leadership including store operations, inventory management, interpreting business reports, financial management and rosters,
- generous team discount on products and services within the business,
- free onsite car parking
- national career pathways
- continuous education and networking opportunities
- the opportunity to be part of a business with strong ethics and sense of purpose
Apply now, we look forward to meeting you soon.
Please note that you are required to be able to work flexible hours and have the right to work in Australia.
Agencies are not required to present candidates.