Assistant Store Manager
- Northcote - only 8 km from Melbourne CBD
- Be part of our growth and exciting times ahead!
- Package - base, super and team benefits
About Best Friends & My Pet Warehouse
Best Friends has experienced unprecedented growth in our history with the acquisition of My Pet Warehouse, new store opens, store refurbishments and relocation of our stores to larger sites. We are showing continued signs of growth for 2020 and have many exciting plans for our business ahead.
We are on the search for a dynamic Assistant Store Manager for our Northcote store who wants to be a part of the next phase of growth and passionate about delivering the best in pet care.
Situated only 8 km away from Melbourne's CBD, this store is well - known for offering the best in pet care. The Store Manager and team are proactive in providing pet owners tailored information around the products to promote a happy and healthy life for their pet companions.
The Assistant Store Manager who would complement this team is someone with a strong focus on pet care and creating an impressionable customer experience, to every pet parent, every time.
What you bring the role
With a firm understanding of retail and experience as an Assistant Manager, you are:
- Proactive in supporting the Store Manager with day to day store operations, knowing how to delegate tasks in a way that keeps the team productive and cross skilling their knowledge across the various products and sections of the store,
- Work Proud - aware of your surroundings you proactively identify opportunities to support the team in the presentation of the store, stock replenishment and visual merchandising to enhance the customer experience. Your list of activities will be achieved with a sense of understanding of knowing what needs to be attended to and creating a seamless flow throughout the day.
- A role model - of customer service excellence, inspire innovation and embody maturity and professionalism in the way each day is approached as you champion the health and happiness of pets & their families.
- An advocate for learning - continuously keeping up to date with the most recent pet care product and encourage this among team members.
Benefits of being part of the team
Joining us will offer you many benefits beyond being part of a high performing team. These include:
- personalised mentoring in retail leadership including store operations, inventory management, interpreting business reports, financial management and rosters,
- generous discounts on products & services for your pet,
- national career pathways,
- continuous education and networking opportunities,
- opportunity to be part of a business with strong ethics and sense of purpose in pet care
Please note that you are required to be able to work flexible hours and have the right to work in Australia.
Agencies are not required to present candidates.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply now!!